Do not log into your class shells until Sunday, July. Summer classes are not ready to be viewed by students until that date. However, it is fine for new students to log into Blackboard before that date (without clicking on individual class links listed after logging in) to make sure they can access Blackboard.
Read the full Online First Assignment post thoroughly HERE.
Instructions for Logging in to Blackboard for Online Classes:
- Go to www.lindenwood.edu
- Hover your mouse over Blackboard in the white bar at the top of the screen
- Click on Access Blackboard
- Log in with the same user ID and password you use for your Lionmail account. If you have not activated your Lionmail account, go to www.lindenwood.edu, hover over Email at the top of the screen, and click on Find Your Username; follow the instructions to get your user ID and password. If you have any problems, email the director at email@example.com or the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are logged in, click on your course name to enter the class site
- To access Blackboard resources, click on the online support links at the bottom of the Log In page, or click on the Help menu button in your class shell
If you have any problems, email Beth at email@example.com.