- Go to http://www.lindenwood.edu/
- At the top of the screen in the white bar, hover over Portals
- In the drop-down box under Student Portal, click Portal Login
- Enter your Lionmail user name and password (if you have not yet activated your LU email account, follow the instructions at http://lcieinfo.blogspot.com/2011/07/lionmail.html)
- In the drop-down menu under the login, choose the correct term (for example, SU QTR 12; make sure to choose QTR for Quarter, not SEM for Semester)
- Once you are in your portal, you can change the current term at the top left of your screen
PLEASE NOTE: The Registration button in the portal is not used by MFA students, since the MFA Program Director enrolls all MFA students during each registration period. See full registration instructions HERE.
NOTE FOR NEW STUDENTS:
New students may not be able to access their Lionmail account or student portal until a week or so after they have been registered for their first quarter of classes. Contact Beth with any questions or problems.